Fresh Off The Press! GWA's On the QT, August-September 2016 Issue
FRESH OFF THE PRESS!
On the QT, August-September 2016
In the August-September Issue...
- Kate Copsey with another #GWA2016 Preview, "Private Gardens to Please the Senses"
- GWA President Kirk Brown's Message, "Full Exposure Recommended"
- Executive Director Maria Ungaro's Message, "Special Attention for First Timers"
- Erica Glasener sits down with #GWA2016 keynotes Michael A. Dirr, PhD and Coach Vince Dooley
- Advice on how to make the most of your #GWA2016 experience with C. L. Fornari
- A preview of the #GWA2016 Athens Tour with Sandy Stevens
- New and returning columns covering: Photography with Bill Johnson, Food with Dee Nash, Sustainability with Nancy Taylor Robinson, Business with Susan Martin, Writing with Mary-Kate Mackey
- GWA member profiles on Stephanie Cohen & Mary Ann Newcomer
- GWA Regional News
- Plus much more!
GWA thanks its outstanding editorial team Editor Jo Ellen Meyers Sharp, Copy Editor Cathy Wilkinson Barash, & Graphic Designer Paul Wilson for putting together another terrific issue. GWA also thanks all of this issue's contributors for their excellent stories and columns.
Want to write for On the QT? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Viewing & Downloading Instructions
- To READ this issue, click here. To NAVIGATE the issue, select the PAGES OVERVIEW option on the left toolbar or use the directional arrows to the left and right of the issue to flip between pages.
- To DOWNLOAD this issue, click here. This will also allow you to print or save the issue to your desktop.
- To read on your MOBILE DEVICE click here
Please contact us at 212.297.2198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.