Call for Proposals: Submit Your #GardenComm2019 Session Idea, Deadline Jan 31
Want to be a #GardenComm2019 Speaker?
The 2019 GardenComm Annual Conference & Expo is an inclusive opportunity for all current and future GardenComm members to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences that support career development, increase individual productivity, and provide innovative insights and solutions to industry challenges.
GardenComm is seeking breakout and round table proposals focused on business, horticulture, photography, publishing, social media, speaking, sustainability and writing. We invite proposals that:
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content
- Target either new, mid-career, or seasoned professionals
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Provide diverse approaches for different types of learners
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Use multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning
- Explore issues important to national audiences
We anticipate sending acceptance notifications in March 2019. Upon acceptance, speakers will be asked to sign a speaker agreement. As a token of thanks, GardenComm conference presenters will receive a complimentary registration for the day of their presentation and breakout speakers will be eligible for an honorarium of $250 for solo presentations, $125 per 2 person panel participant and $75 per 3 person panel participant.