Announcing the #GardenComm2019 Attendee One-Sheet Display Tables
As a new benefit, all attendees are invited to place copies of their one-sheets for distribution on the designated tables at the #GardenComm2019 Expo which will be held on Wednesday, September 4 and Thursday, September 5 from 4:00-8:00 PM.
What are one-sheets? One-sheets are what many people use to promote or advertise what it is they do. They are usually printed on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and may be double-sided. The information on a one-sheet is often in a graphical format, but it doesn’t have to be. It’s like an expanded business card.
One-sheets are a great way to tell other attendees and vendors more about what you do as a garden communicator
- Only #GardenComm2019 attendees may take advantage of this opportunity.
- Attendees are responsible for bringing their our own copies. Kellen will not make copies.
- Attendees are limited to one one-sheet per person. Even if you have multiple one-sheets to promote different aspects of what you do as a speaker, writer, promoter, etc., you may only leave one type of one-sheet on the table.
- Kellen and GardenComm are not responsible for what happens to the one-sheets put on the tables.
- Attendees are responsible for picking up their remaining one-sheets at the end of the #GardenComm2019 Expo. Kellen staff will recycle any one-sheets left after the expo has closed at 8:00 PM on Thursday, September 5.