Photo credit: Kirk Brown, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
Why Join GardenComm
If you work in any area of horticulture and green communications industry, GardenComm membership is for you. GardenComm helps members to advance their careers, improve communication skills, market their brands, discover new plants and products, monetize their online presence, enhance photography skills, learn how to get published, sell their expert knowledge and skills, and network with other communicators locally, regionally and nationally.
- Networking opportunities for communicators at conferences, trade shows and regional events
- Recognition and press pass access to major industry shows at no cost
- Weekly News Briefs and bi-monthly newsletter
- Member pricing when entering the GardenComm Media Awards, events and webinars
- Connect with fellow members by using our connect directory and membership directory
- Free legal advisory services
- Access to special discounts on tickets, air travel and car rentals
...and much more!
How to Join GardenComm
STEP 1. Determine Your Type of Membership
Regular Member ($145)
Those actively engaged in professional horticultural communication. Horticultural communication activities include writing, editing, art, photography, public relations, radio and television broadcasting and any similar activities related to the green industry.
Allied Member ($295-$5,000)
Companies or organizations in an allied industry whose business practices are in harmony with the objectives of GardenComm. There are 5 levels to choose from - click here to learn more.
NOTE: You do not need a sponsor/referral to become a GardenComm member. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Student Member ($25)
Those post-secondary students currently enrolled in a program leading toward a degree or certificate and who is genuinely interested in a full- or part-time career in horticultural communication. Student members must provide proof of current enrollment status to receive student members rates.
Emeritus Member ($45)
A Regular Member in good standing with at least ten (10) preceding consecutive years of membership may, upon retirement from garden communicating, become an Emeritus Member by requesting such status in writing here. Emeritus Members shall be eligible for reduced dues as determined by the Board of Directors.
STEP 2: Join Today
Visit the membership page and get registered.
- Please reference and read and agree to GardenComm Policies within the application.