What's New Preview
Wednesday, September 4 | 3:00 - 4:00PM
Want to Participate in What's New Preview?
We’re excited to bring you a new opportunity to present your best new plants and/or products at the What’s New Preview. This session will take place right before the 2019 GardenComm Expo begins, offering attendees a preview of what’s to come.
Immediately following this session, the show will open and the audience will head in to follow up with you to learn more about how they could include your plants or products in their future garden communications work.
Who can participate?
This opportunity is open to our show sponsors and exhibitors. Only 12 slots are available, so we encourage you to register early to assure your spot.
What can I present?
This is your chance to tout the merits of your best new plants, products or services debuting this season. Tell us why we need them, how it will enhance our gardens or provide solutions for us and our readers, and show them to us with your best photography. This is your chance to inspire a world-class audience of professional garden communicators! Each company may present a total of three plants or products.
How much time will I have to present?
Each presenter will have a maximum of five minutes to present up to three plants or products. Not five minutes per plant or product. Five minutes total. This timing will be strictly adhered to, ensuring all paid participants receive equal time. If you have ever participated in the New Plant Forum at the Perennial Plant Association symposium, you know the drill.
What do I need to submit to participate?
- An information form for each plant or product. Maximum three plants or products per company. Click here to fill out the form online.
- A maximum of three photos per plant or product. Only JPG or TIFF files will be accepted. Please send high-resolution files that we will size appropriately for the presentation.
- Your company logo. Only JPG or TIFF files will be accepted. Please send a high-resolution file.
- Your payment of $200 to present at this session. Click here to pay online or call the GardenComm office at 212.297.2198. All proceeds benefit GardenComm Academic Scholarships. GardenComm is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your payment is tax deductible.
GardenComm will assemble all participants’ photos into one master presentation that will be used for the session. Please do not send us your PowerPoint or Keynote slides. The information from the form you submit will be assembled into a handout for participants.
Your slot will not be reserved until we receive your entire entry including:
- Payment of $200
- An information sheet for each plant or product
- A maximum of three photos per plant or product
- Your company logo
Thank you for supporting our scholarship fund!
All proceeds from the What’s New Preview will go toward the GardenComm Academic Scholarships fund. This fund provides financial assistance to deserving students enrolled in community colleges, technical schools and universities who wish to pursue or further a career in horticultural communications. In 2019, GardenComm awarded scholarships to five students in college or graduate programs. Your donation is tax deductible.
Questions? Contact our office at 212-297-2198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.